sábado, 24 de julio de 2021

ღღ 717 ღღ 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝘩𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒...

 

                     Style on Me 

  • Outfit: Mow Frida Outfit included top and skirt x Legacy/Perky-Maitreya/Petite-Freya-HG W/colorHud available at MS 
  • Sneakers: Mow Paris Jeans Sneakers available at MS 
  • Tatto: A.T DISEASE (chest tattoo)  (Love is like a disease and cannot be cured quickly with the first dose of treatmentIt needs time to recover from it ) compatible with   Maitreya-Belleza-Signature-Legacy-Omega-BOM tone 70% AND 40% Exclusive for  SENSE EVENT OPEN 018Th JULY 2021 
  • Pose: Custom Pose from BLACK TEAR
  • Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.4)
  • Happy Shoppings 💕

                                                           
                                                        
You're so good to me, baby, baby
I wanna lock you up in my closet
When no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket
Because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner
And kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever
I'll say it loud
Now you're in, and you can't get out
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me, baby, baby



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario